When you’re not at your laptop or desktop, where do you get your City of Kyle information? Go to the website on your mobile phone? Great news! There’s an easier way to do it. Now you can do a lot of things from your iOS or Android phone with the City of Kyle App!
Kyle Chief of Staff Jerry Hendrix says the growing preference for accessing information on smart phones compelled the City to create the mobile app.
The app features include the following:
- News & Information: Obtain the latest City of Kyle news and updates.
- COVID-19 Information: Review the latest COVID-19 statistics for Kyle and Hays County as well as updated information on State and County Orders, City Operations, and COVID-19 resources.
- Bill Pay: Pay City Utility bills, tickets, court fines and for City permits and inspections.
- Calendar & Meetings: Stay on top of important City meetings and events.
- City Directory: Look up contact information for City Departments and Leaders.
- Voting Information: Remain current on upcoming elections, important deadlines as well as propositions and seats that are on the ballot.
- Kyle Public Library: Browse the Kyle Public Library’s catalog, hold and renew books, and borrow e-books.
- Kyle10 Live Stream: Watch the City of Kyle channel 10 live stream.
- Parks & Facilities: Find information on City Parks, Trails and Facilities.
- Join TeamKYLE: Check out current City job postings.
The City of Kyle and Uber rideshare platform have a formed partnership called Uber Kyle. It provides transportation options to residents and visitors with transportation. They partnership currently has a promo in the app’s recently added Uber Kyle feature.
To stay on top of great resources from Kyle and nearby, connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Looking to move? Explore the inventory of new homes in Kyle or contact our Crosswinds team.